About Berkeley Square Solicitors
Leading fraud specialists and criminal defence lawyers, with a reputation for excellence and expert client caref
Founded by three of London’s best-known criminal lawyers, Berkeley Square Solicitors is a central London law practice that offers an individually tailored bespoke service to its clients.
Unlike other larger production line practices, if you instruct Berkeley Square Solicitors you will receive personal representation from one of our three partners or a named senior lawyer, not a junior solicitor or paralegal.
Our reputation is built on our unique collective experience and successes in defending individuals and companies in the UK and abroad. In our twenty years of practice we have been involved in many serious and high-profile domestic and international cases. Previous clients have included Heads of State, senior government officials, military officers, celebrities, company directors, doctors, accountants and other professionals. Cases that we have been instructed in range from extremely complicated international war crimes trials to allegations of complex fraud and regulatory, competition law and public law matters.
Having left behind the big firm culture of large practices to concentrate on providing the highest quality of service to our clients, we carefully select the cases we take on and the lawyers, counsel and experts that we work alongside. Every client of Berkeley Square Solicitors receives the same degree of individual and personal attention and tenacious representation.
Berkeley Square Solicitors can assist you with any type of criminal, fraud or regulatory investigation.
Why Choose Us?
With Berkeley Square Solicitors you will receive:
· personal attention from a partner and or a named senior lawyer
· 20 years of legal experience
· award-winning representation
· the reassurance of continuous representation from every stages by a named senior lawyer
· conduct and management of your case by a recognised expert throughout
· excellent track record of acquittals, alternatives to prosecution and successful outcomes
· representation by some of the UK's leading carefully selected and vetted barristers and forensic experts
· 24-hour on call advice and assistance
· reputation management services in high-profile cases
Visit our blog for more information.